Nicotine calculator Nic Pack liquid nicotine instructions
How does Nic Pack® liquid nicotine system work?
- Nic Pack® system is used to convert non nicotine E-Juice or Drip-Juice to nicotine E-Juice or Drip-juice.
- Choose the right Nic Pack® Nicotine Pillow Pack™ for your applications using the chart below.
- Choose the bottle size from the drop down. The bottle size is your bottle size, the bottle with no nicotine E-Juice or Drip-Juice.
- Choose next the desired nicotine level from the next drop down menu.
- The proper Nic Pack® Nicotine Pillow Pack™ mg size will be displayed in the following row.
- Once you know the proper Nic Pack® Nicotine Pillow Pack™ follow the Nic Pack® System instructions.
Instructions for adding Nic Pack® Nicotine Pillow Pack ™ to your E-Juice or Drip-Juice bottle
1st step: Read all instructions and warnings throughly before proceeding.
2nd step: Use the sizing chart and or nicotine calculator to confirm the proper Nic Pack™ Nicotine Pillow Pack™ for your desired nicotine level in conjunction with your bottle size of zero nicotine E -Juice or Drip-Juice.
3rd step: Remove the child resistant cap from the Nic Pack® Nicotine Pillow Pack™.
4th step: Use the piercing tool on the back of the child resistant cap to puncture the sealed end of the drip tip of the Nic Pack® Nicotine Pillow Pack™ This is best done by first piercing the drip end of the pack then twisting the cap to get a good opening in the drip end of the Nic Pack® Nicotine Pillow Pack™.
5th step: Empty the contents of the Nic Pack® Nicotine Pillow Pack™ slowly into your zero nicotine E-Juice or Drip-Juice bottle.
6th step: Place child resistant cap back on the empty Nic Pack® Nicotine Pillow Pack™ and discard.
7th step: Place cap on your E-Juice bottle or Drip-Juice bottle close well and shake for 10 seconds.
8th step: Let the E-Juice or Drip-Juice bottle sit for at least 30 seconds.
Now your nicotine E-Juice or Drip-Juice is ready to use.